Thursday, April 12, 2012

There Is Another Exclusive Battle Beasts Minimate...

...for retailers. There's something called a Diamond Retailer Summit and there's some coupon book, and you can get one through that. Does this mean anything to you? I have no idea. But it's a grey unpainted figure, which actually gives you a decent look at its sculpted detail. It looks kind of like a prototype and hey, I love test shots. So check out Vorin the ram, now more opaque than ever!

Take note of the little flame-like pin on his cape, and the lack of toothy crotches. The shield is quite nice too, and a great nod to some of the most expensive Laser Beasts accessories. And the head looks a little chubby, but I like it. It's cute. Now to find one! I'm told I should bug my local comics retailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment