Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Review: Vintage Hasbro Battle Beasts Triple Threat Snake


Hasbro Battle Beasts Triple Threat Snake Action FigureThe Battle Beasts Triple Threat Snake came from a collection I bought in either late 2011 or early 2012. He didn't have his weapon, so I had to trade around for that. It was surprisingly cheap and didn't take long to assemble, and it was fun to actually get a figure I've had on my mind for a couple of decades. Along with King Cobra, he's one of two snakes in the original line of roughly 2-inch tall figures. I swore off collecting "vintage" (read: defunct) action figure lines in the early 1990s, with a couple of lapses here and there. I made an exception for this line, and one other, solely because (at press time) nobody has yet decided to bootleg them. Knock-offs ruin toy collecting for me, I want originals, 100%-new remakes, or nothing.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment