Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Review: Elly Font Art Elephant Magnets Overview


While not an action figure as such, I'm trying to see if I can sneak in some handmade figural stuff every 100 FOTDs and this time we're going to look at Elly Font Art. Elly Font Art is an artist currently out of Atlanta, GA and someone I met as a friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend when I lived in Los Angeles, and we hung out a bit. A few years later Elly is making these fine creations, most of which are hidden through Atlanta and announced on her Twitter account. I've hidden a few in various cities as well (New York and Phoenix so far), and will most likely be bringing some of these with me to San Diego for Comic-Con this year. (I've also kept a few samples, and as a matter of habit I photograph pretty much anything neat that passes through my home.)
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment