Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Review: Takara-Tomy Beast Saga BS-20 DX Starter Set Action Figure Set


I wanted to get the DX Starter Set up immediately, but these damn things take forever to shoot, plus I had a bunch of completed reviews in the queue already. (Due to the awkward way I design sites, it's a lot of work to bump stuff.) So hey, it's a few weeks "late" but at least that gives me time to shoot the six buggers for one of many too-many-image reviews you'll see here. This batch of Beast Saga figures is an incredible variety pack which dumps 6 all-new figures with 6 all-new weapons in your lap.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]


2 comments:

  1. I'm going to heed your advice...and buy these immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great set. I particularly love the owl and whale, and the parakeet is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete