Friday, June 6, 2014

Review: Takara-Tomy Beast Saga Rynas Burst Action Figure


Takara-Tomy Beast Saga Rynas Burst Action FigureFamiliarity breeds contempt - if you want a line to get some long-term love, martyr it. Rynas Burst was a clear, almost completely unpainted redeco from Beast Saga, a toy line which I foolishly assumed would be brought over to the USA by Hasbro as they did with Beyblade. I still imported pretty much the whole line, mostly because I was so high on vintage Battle Beasts and filled with optimism for the Minimates that I simply had to have everything - and now I don't feel that way. Because this line burned out quickly I actually kind of miss it, even the clear repaints which I was actually starting to get sick of after the third series. Two more unpainted series were planned, and were mercifully axed before it was too late.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment