Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Review: Diamond Select Battle Beasts Minimates SDCC 2012 Vorin & Zik

Before I got Vorin and Zik in my hands, I thought what we were getting was old molds with new paint-- I was wrong. While mostly cobbled together from existing parts, Diamond actually gave Vorin a new torso mold so it isn't the same as the previous 4 one-color promotional versions of the figure. And for this, I am happy. This item was a Diamond Select Toys exclusive, which means it was available to their clients-- so some online stores had these for preorder, and a few other stores at the show had them at their booths. I like this. I'd like to see Hasbro and Mattel do this, mostly because I think it does a bang-up job to discourage scalping and flipping at the show, plus it makes things easier for the rest of us.
[ READ THE FULL REVIEW ]

No comments:

Post a Comment